Welder – MIG/STIC – $20-26.00/hour
Job ID: 55010
Essex, ON and Amherstburg, ON
- Welding and re-work of machinery to customer specifications
- Assembly of mechanical components and re-work of conveyors
- Use measuring instruments (micrometers, callipers, straightedges) to measure, mark, and inspect angles and grooves
- Grinding, MIG and STIC welding in various positions, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Ensure all PPE is worn at all times, and safety practices are being adhered to
- Organize and clean welding equipment
- Full job description provided during interview
- Must have a two (2) to three (3) years of experience welding both MIG and STIC (CWB certification an asset)
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be comfortable with grunt work as well as welding, including grinding, assembly, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints