Transfer Press Supervsior
Reputable Metal Stamping facility has invested capital into retrofitting and installing new and updated equipment (Presses), as they expand their business and add shifts to their team. They are looking to add one (1) to (2) very hands on Technical Production Supervisors to their team, with the following skill set:
- Ability to change over dies
- Must have transfer press experience
- Must have progressive / blanking press experience
- Controls / PLC exposure coupled with any robotic exposure a definitive asset
- Ability to Supervise and oversee 20-25 Operators and various other plant personnel, as it pertains to meeting production requirements and health & safety
- Interpret MRP reports to plan, organize and schedule daily high-volume production requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Available for days and afternoons swing, with paid overtime after 44 hours
- Company has suggested that Tool & Die Makers or Die Setters that are looking to progress into Supervision, may be a very good fit and would be seriously considered.
- These roles will be directly hired by the on-site employer in a full time capacity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com