Senior Site Controller
Supporting the Executive Management Team as a trusted co-pilot within the Factory Leadership Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on a day to day as well as on a long-term strategic view. Providing visibility around costs related to the factory processes throughout the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring of the budget and controlling the variances), ensuring adherence to financial legal requirements. The role acts as the centre of expertise and single point of contract for the company/facility.
- Acting as business partner to operations which include multiple different manufacturing processes
- Ensuring financial integrity with all process, controls and compliance
- Critically reviewing factory spend to support Budget and Forecast process in conjunction with Operations
- Providing complete reviews of weekly and monthly reports to senior management
- Provision of weekly reports to Cost Centre Managers outlining area performance
- Completing of month end processes and reporting
- Assisting operations with operating / theoretical standards maintenance throughout the year
- Proactive involvement in continuous improvement processes
- Reviewing and assisting with capital expenditure
- Supervising and directing a team
- Promoting clear understanding of financial key figures and costing within the factory
- Reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source)
- Forecasting for the factory – ensuring transparency of this process, follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed.
- Ensuring full transparency of costs and financial impact to the organization of major or strategic decisions relating to the facility
- Professional accounting designation CPA, CMA, CGA.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a Management or Supervisory role within an Accounting department
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing operations, product costing, and systems
- Excellent analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Extensive practical systems knowledge (Costing systems / advanced Excel, etc)
- Demonstrated Project and Change Management abilities
- Hands-on leader
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org