Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 52702
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and visitors. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Answering telephone and directing calls while remain courteous and professional
- Greeting visitors, customers and suppliers in a professional and hospitable manner
- Preparing sign in badges for visitors, ensuring they receive appropriate visitor information
- Preparing documentation and arranging for couriers
- Sorting and distributing all incoming mail, preparing outgoing for pickup
- Providing assistance on projects as required
- Maintenance of boardroom calendars and client meetings
- Overseeing office maintenance, cleanliness, etc
- Updating website and social media contents
- Supporting other office staff in all aspects of administrative tasks and duties
- Maintenance of the printer room, keeping full stocked, etc
- File management of both electronic and paper based documents and records.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent a definite asset but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- High level of professionalism, energy, speed and accuracy.
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service and client relationship skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail and accuracy, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene.
- Ability to work well under pressure.