Production Supervisor / Team Lead – Continental Shift – Tilbury
The Production Supervisor / Team Lead is responsible for assisting with the efficient operation of the production areas to meet all safety, quality and production requirements.
Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Work with scheduling and production management to set daily production priorities.
- Identify and resolving downtime and operation issue
- Assist with various production reporting
- Reinforce all Health, Safety and Environment Standard work procedures and practices
- Ensure that established quality/availability/performance standards are communicated and achieved within the department.
- Where an established OEE or safety standard is not being met, identify the root cause and take the appropriate action.
- Ensure that operators use standard work and associated tools to meet standards.
- Conduct team meetings with departmental employees covering current OEE, product, quality and safety information.
- Coordination of employee orientation and training within the department.
- Maintain close communication and coordination with other production departments and shifts to ensure priorities are met.
- Provide support for the continuous improvement initiatives
- Carry out all duties focusing on the goal of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK CONTINENTAL SHIFT SCHEDULE
- Previous Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrated leadership qualities
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Must be computer savvy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org