Logistics Coordinator (12-15 month contract)
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating the transportation of products and managing the timely flow of customer orders. Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Ensuring documentation requirements for shipments originating in Canada to domestics and global destinations, are completed accurately (letter of credit shipments, commercial invoices, etc).
- Ensuring all documentation meets export regulations.
- Arranging details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary.
- Processing shipments on FedEx and UPS systems.
- Responsible for issuing invoices (including credit & service invoices) and monthly sales reports.
- Updating the daily shipping log.
- Updating and providing tracking information to customers as well as to internal managers.
- Assisting sales and marketing department in providing freight quotes.
- Negotiating with transportation provides to obtain best rates and services.
- Proactively handling customer shipment routing requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Business Admin, etc a definite asset
- Minimum three (3) years logistics experience
- Must have customs experience - specifically requirements and international shipping
- Knowledge of AX Dynamics
- High level of proficiency with entire MS Suite
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org