Industrial Millwright – 433A
Job ID: 79422
- Continental Shifts - Days and Nights rotation
- 6:30 a.m - 6:30 p.m and 6:30 p.m - 6:30 a.m
- Week 1: Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun
- Week 2: Mon/Thurs/Fri
- Works an average of 42 hours/week but paid 46 hours/week due to built in premiums for Sunday
- $34.43/hour (Day Premium: $.85/hour; Night Premium: $1.20/hour)
- COLA - $.13/hour
- $700 yearly tool allowance
- CBA - yearly increases every October
- Health & Dental benefits start immediately: S&A benefits after probationary period (480 hours)
- Performs installations, repairs, and maintenance in plant or office facilities and/or on machines and equipment.
- Performs machine and equipment repair, basic electrical, sheet metal fabrication, welding, and/or general maintenance. Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns.
- Uses hand and power tools. May be involved in testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing machines and equipment. Uses prints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications. Work closely with vendors as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing (automotive as asset)
- Certified Industrial Mechanic Millwright (433A)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com