Controls Engineer – Automation
Job ID: 79428
Job Description to include:
- Ability to create and troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs.
- Ability to use PLC for troubleshooting and machine diagnosis.
- Knowledge of general programming practices.
- Experience working and creating programs using Siemens PLC and Allen Bradley.
- Knowledge of hardware devices: relays, VFD’s, sensors, basic controls devices.
- Ability / desire to support and continuously improve existing automation processes.
- Analyze, research, design, develop and test our equipment, and processes. o Devise modeling and measuring techniques, troubleshoot machine control problems and facilitate software and process design that satisfies customer needs.
- Solid knowledge of mathematics, engineering methods and other principles of science and physics.
- Ability to understand and create electrical / controls drawings.
- Bachelor's degree in, electrical or mechanical engineering or College Diploma in Engineering Technology
- Background in control networks, including Ethernet/IP
- Familiarity with plant manufacturing including, electrical / controls technology in a production and processing environment, RS232 and RS485 protocol, vision and barcode scanning systems.
- Experience in Automation Controls Programming experience with PLC Ladder Logic Systems and HMI.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com