TIG Welder – Aluminum
Job ID: 40207
- Welding small aluminum extrusions to customer specifications
- Use measuring instruments (micrometers, callipers, straightedges) to measure, mark, and inspect angles and grooves
- Grinding, MIG and TIG aluminum welding in various positions, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Ensure all PPE is worn at all times, and safety practices are being adhered to
- Organize and clean welding equipment
- Full job description provided during interview
- Must have a two (2) to three (3) years of experience welding Aluminum using TIG
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be comfortable with MIG and TIG aluminum welding , grinding, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org