Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Support
Very busy Recruitment Firm looking to add to their Recruitment and Human Resources team, in the capacity of Administrative Assistant and Recruiter Support. *Could eventually lead into a Junior Recruiter type role for the right person with the right attitude!
- Administratively assist the Recruiters in all types of administrative and clerical work, from setting up interviews, confirming interviews, completing paperwork, setting up files, etc.
- The accurate use of in-house HRIS system to locate vital information, including data entry of new candidates and updating candidate files
- Systematic and accurate maintenance of all office filing systems and filing procedures
- Constant and consistent candidate file maintenance and follow-up (ie. e-mailing, phone calls)
- Small scale recruitments with the guidance of the Recruiters
- Provide assistance during the on-boarding / orientation procedure, including photocopying, checking for accuracy & completion, answering questions, producing the certificates, etc.
- Working closely with candidates, employees and customers on various levels
- Participate and eventually lead Health & Safety Orientations and On-boarding sessions, from beginning to end
- Administering specific on-site customer testing as required
- Participate in JHSC initiatives and projects when requested
- Special projects as needed
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly Social Media and marketing updates (i.e Indeed, Company Website, HRDC-Job Bank, FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc. and the posting of positions
- Create posters for all new recruitments and post as specifically requested
- Create, devise and implement “social media” campaigns that keep company in front of the public eye
- Manage the reference portfolio of potential candidates – filling out all the proper paperwork and typing up references when needed
- Special projects relating to Business Development and New Sales (to be discussed in the interview)
*Detailed job description to be discussed in the interview process. Testing required for certain competencies*
- Business Diploma / Degree with a specialty in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Media and Advertising and/or Administration
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience in an office environment or a customer service type role, where dealing with the public comes naturally
- Strong Customer Service background and propensity- ability to work with all "walks of life"
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM with extraordinary accuracy
- Strong familiarity and experience in Social Media and ability to be creative
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong team player who can remain calm at all times, troubleshoot and diffuse difficult situations and work in a fast paced environment
- Mature and professional attitude with a strong work ethic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org