3+ Machine Operators
The Machine Operator is responsible for the operation and set-up of parts on machines. Responsible for the inspection of products being produced to assure conformance to all specifications and workmanship standards.
Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Operating assigned production machine at optimum efficiency
- Visual and dimensional quality checks using inspection gauges
- Raw material review prior to production start
- Loading new material at machine as required
- Daily maintenance on machines – lubricants, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, ability to problem solve and display consistent and solid judgement
- High school diploma
- Minimum one (1) year manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to use hand tools such as saws, use measuring tools such as calipers and operate machines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and collaborate with others.
- Strong track record of achieving targets, deadlines and sense of urgency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org