2 Quality Inspector(s) – Construction Manufacturing
Job ID: 73936
Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Perform inspection on various construction functions to ensure compliance with established quality standards
- Develop good working relationships with production team members to help foster a positive team environment
- Supports the Quality Manager in developing policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Assists in developing, assuring and maintaining the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures, quality audits/review, process engineering, etc.
- Execute daily conformance to existing quality system and review continuous improvement.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Tracks and resolves quality issues and works with peers to support vendor evaluation programs.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Various other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager or other designated leadership members.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in quality assurance in an Industrial / Manufacturing setting (or related)
- Experience working with residential and commercial construction a major asset, but not necessary
- Knowledge of building code an asset (will teach)
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of production policies, procedures, and safety measures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read technical drawings
- Able to read and utilize a tape measure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com