2+ CNC Table Router Operators / General Labourer (Lauzon & Tecumseh Rd Location)
Job ID: 56330
- Operating router tables
- Assisting with other shop duties – General labour duties
- Work in conjunction with the primary machine operators to utilize machine time in a cost effective manner.
- Monitoring quality and identify defects in work.
- Keeping work area neat and organized.
- Notifying supervisor of any mechanical repairs or tooling required.
- Reporting immediately any safety related issues or incidents.
- Previous CNC experience an asset
- Minimum two (2) years experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Capable and willing to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor.
- Knowledge of workplace safety, and safe lifting and handling procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com